Thomas A Bartlett, M.A.
Clinical Psychologist and Psychoanalyst
1735 Lombard Street
Philadelphia, PA 19146-1518
Office number: (215) 732-3103
Emergencies: (215) 519-6428
Text messages: (215) 519-6428
Fax: (215) 732-8584
- I am a fully licensed psychologist with many years postgraduate training, ranging from Existential Psychotherapy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to Classical Psychoanalysis. My personal style has been described as welcoming, accepting, engaging, flexible and "serious yet playful". I try always to listen unencumbered by theoretical jargon or agenda.
- With rare exceptions, I return phone messages within several hours.
- In special circumstances, I will offer psychotherapy over protected Skype or "Face to Face" internet connections.
- My services are eligible for "Out of Network" reimbursement by Personal Choice and Preferred Provider insurance plans, but I have withdrawn from participation in any managed care networks. (If you would prefer to find an "in network" therapist, you might do best to start with the website listed on your health card.)
- (In case you are looking for "Act 2* 35" certification or other formal psychodiagnostic evaluations, I do not offer these. Just psychotherapy.)
- While I have no formal sliding scale, I do very often reduce my fee significantly for people unable to pay customary rates, whether because they have no insurance, or because their insurance coverage is inadequate or is restricted to "in network" providers.
- If we do not find in the initial consultation that we are a good match and/or we do not arrive at an arrangement agreeable to both of us, I waive any charges for that meeting and do my best to assist you in finding another well qualified psychotherapist.
For driving or walking directions, click "Directions" in the pop-up window in the map below